- I am a supporter of Israel because of the shrill denunciations and lies spread around the world by it's opponents.
- I support the Freedom of Choice in the abortion debate and abortion issues have no buisness being injected into the budget fight.
- I support neither the democrats or republicans that run the US. All they do is posture and compaign 24/7 totally ignoring the job they were elected to. If they were in the private sector I would fire them all.
- I support bringing all US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan home and limiting continued interaction with either of their governments. Governments who were giving a chance re-build their countries without obstacles like Sadamm Hussein and the Taliban.
- I support regulation in the private sector that require companies to give US citizens first grab at jobs and decreasing the number of H1-B visas.
- I support adding small tariffs on imports from countries that erect barriers to US participation in their economies.
- I support toal non-intervention on other countries problems no matter what. If it doesn't effect the US directly or compromise security.
- I support aggressive government insentives for companies creating new energy sources which lower the US depedance on oil.
I find that most online forums and news commentaries fit into 3 main categories: "Lofty Academics",one-sided and heavily biased "Echo Chambers", and of course the "Troll" infested free for alls. I am reluctant to respond to other peoples online comments because it would take all of my time trying to avoid the inevitable flame wars. Instead I decided to start a blog to vent my frustrations as well as document my opinions on recent events. *I welcome any comments*
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Support...
I need to articulate some of my current thoughts on various topics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment